The SCV Cryptomanager
License for use and distribution
The SCV Cryptomanager is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to SCV Cryptomanager are exclusively owned by the authors - SCV tools Company.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish to continue to use SCV Cryptomanager, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use SCV Cryptomanager on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered SCV Cryptomanager software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The SCV Cryptomanager unregistered trial version may be freely distributed with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of SCV Cryptomanager without written permission from the SCV tools Company. The SCV tools Company unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the SCV tools Company.
5. SCV CRYPTOMANAGER IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer or transfer the licensed program or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by SCV tools Company.
7. Installing and using SCV Cryptomanager signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
8. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove SCV Cryptomanager files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
SCV Tools applies additional limitations on the usage of the product.
SCV Cryptomanager is not posed as CSP in any meaning.
In particular, this means:
1. SCV Cryptomanager does not offer any service for cryptographic protection of a sensitive information.
2. SCV Cryptomanager does not offer any cryptography key container service.
3. SCV Cryptomanager does not apply any access protection on the own calculation processes.
4. SCV Cryptomanager has certain limitations on the input data lengths.
Hence, SCV Cryptomanager should not be used to protect any sensitive information.
SCV Tools Company, www.cryptomanager.com.